Occupational and Environmental Health Services
When you partner with D-H Occupational and Environmental Medicine for your work-related health and medical needs, your business and employees have access to:
- Specialists who are trained and certified in occupational health care and regulations.
- A broad range of services to evaluate and address the work-related health needs of your employees.
- Dedicated customer service and case management to support workers’ compensation and insurance claims
- Convenient and easily accessible care locations throughout New Hampshire
- Services for Employers and Employees
- Services for Insurers and Case Managers
- Occupational Health Services for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Employees
- Services for individuals with concerns about environmental exposures