For Health Care Professionals
The Section of Ophthalmology is constantly striving to improve patient access and satisfaction, while we deliver state-of-the-art treatments in the most cost-effective manner possible.
All providers in the Section of Ophthalmology provide educational opportunities on site at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, as well as regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Our vibrant grand rounds program features nationally recognized leaders in ophthalmology.
- We are proud of our collective success in matching Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth students each year to competitive ophthalmology residency programs.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Optometry
- American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- New England Ophthalmological Society
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
- Ophthalmic Photographers' Society
- Orbis International