Common Cycling Injuries: Q&A with Dr. Michael Sparks
You may be an experienced cyclist or you might just have purchased a bicycle. What is the best way to stay injury-free this season?
Dr. Michael Sparks, an orthopaedic surgeon in the Sports Medicine Clinic here at DHMC, has outlined some of the most common injuries sustained by cyclists of all ages, from amateur to competitive. If you suspect that you or someone you know is suffering from one of these injuries and needs medical attention, contact the DHMC Sports Medicine team at (603) 650-7788.
- Why Choose Dartmouth-Hitchcock Orthopaedics?
- Common Conditions and Treatments
- Conditions and Treatments A to Z
- Arms, Wrists, and Hands
- Broken Bones (Trauma)
- Joint Replacement Program
- Legs, Ankles, and Feet
- Non-Surgical Treatment Options
- Sports Medicine
- Classes and Support Groups
- Patient Stories
- Clinical Trials
- The Crutch Program
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information