General Sports Tips
Get to Know the DH Sports Team & Learn Helpful Tips
Hear Dr. Carr talk about signs of when you need to see a specialist.
See Dr. Karlson illustrate how to handle recovery after a sports injury.
Stretching exercises designed for athletes (PDF, 200KB)
Nutritional Guidelines for Adolescent Athletes (PDF, 280KB)
If you would like to see a nutritional counselor to design a program that best meets you needs, please call one of our locations.
- Why Choose Dartmouth-Hitchcock Orthopaedics?
- Common Conditions and Treatments
- Conditions and Treatments A to Z
- Arms, Wrists, and Hands
- Broken Bones (Trauma)
- Joint Replacement Program
- Legs, Ankles, and Feet
- Non-Surgical Treatment Options
- Sports Medicine
- Classes and Support Groups
- Patient Stories
- Clinical Trials
- The Crutch Program
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information