Overuse Injuries of Runners: Q&A with Dr. Paul Hecht
You may be an experienced, long-time runner or a newcomer to the sport. Whatever your situation, you now find yourself wondering how to prevent injury or how to treat an injury you have already sustained.
Dr. Paul Hecht, an orthopaedic surgeon in the Sports Medicine Clinic here at DHMC, has outlined some of the most common overuse injuries of the foot and ankle in runners. If you suspect that you or someone you know is suffering from one of these injuries and needs medical attention, contact the DHMC Sports Medicine team at (603) 650-7788.
- Why Choose Dartmouth-Hitchcock Orthopaedics?
- Common Conditions and Treatments
- Conditions and Treatments A to Z
- Arms, Wrists, and Hands
- Broken Bones (Trauma)
- Joint Replacement Program
- Legs, Ankles, and Feet
- Non-Surgical Treatment Options
- Sports Medicine
- Classes and Support Groups
- Patient Stories
- Clinical Trials
- The Crutch Program
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information