Get the knee care you need at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics.
Why should I choose Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics for knee care?
From everyday errands to high-impact athletics, your knees are involved with a huge range of activities. Many knee conditions, including arthritis, can be very painful and make these activities more challenging. Our knee surgeons, specialized nurses and other providers are ready to give you the care you need.
We offer a wide range of knee treatment options, including the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques, which can mean faster recovery and less pain after surgery. Some of the many surgical treatments we offer include:
- Knee arthroscopy, in which your surgeon will look inside the knee with a tiny camera to diagnose your condition
- Total knee replacement, including revisions of prior knee replacements
- Partial knee replacement
- Computer-assisted knee replacement, which can be more precise and lead to better outcomes
- Knee osteotomy, which involves reshaping your tibia (shinbone) or femur (thighbone) to relieve pressure on your knee
Our Joint Replacement Program has been designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement by Anthem BlueCross BlueShield for our commitment to quality care. This results in better overall outcomes for our patients who need a knee replacement.
We also offer a wide range of nonsurgical treatments for knee conditions, such as:
- Injections to relieve pain and inflammation in the knee
- Physical therapy
- Medication therapy
- Viscosupplementation, an injection of a fluid called hyaluronic acid into the knee to help the joint move more smoothly
We offer our patients:
You and your care team will work together to create a plan that is unique to you and that will help you get the best possible outcomes from your knee treatment.
Education and support
We provide educational programs in person and online to help you know what to expect before, during and after your knee surgery and how to best prepare and recover.
Knee care close by
Each of our five locations throughout New Hampshire includes teams that are specially trained in providing advanced knee treatment, so you’re never far from the care you need.
We’re here for you every step of the way.
We’re always available to you by phone if you have questions or concerns during or after your knee care.
Get the help you need for your knee pain.
Start your journey toward a life that’s free of knee pain. Call us today to learn about your options for knee care at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics.
Call to request an appointment at one of our convenient locations