Appointments and Referrals
Thank you for choosing our care team for your medical care. If you are a new patient, please ask your primary care provider (PCP) or other physician to forward a referral with all pertinent medical records. If you do not have a PCP or referring doctor, please call our appointment line to talk with our team. Please see our Referrals and Precertifications page for more information about referrals.
Once we receive your referral, we will contact you to schedule your appointment. We may recommend testing before your appointment, which we can help you coordinate. The scheduling secretary will explain your appointments to you in detail.
If you are a returning patient, you may use myD-H to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record and more.
For referring physicians
To refer a patient for consultation, contact the DHMC Physician Connection Center.
- Phone: 603-354-5496
- Fax: 603-354-5498
- Address: 580 Court St., Keene, NH 03431
- Location: North building, Level 1A
- Phone: 603-650-8123
- Otolaryngology triage nurse: 603-650-2350
- After-hours Otolaryngology or Neurosurgery resident on call: 603-650-5000
- Fax: 603-676-4086
- Address: 1 Medical Center Drive, Lebanon NH 03766
- Location: Otolaryngology is located on the fourth floor, Reception 4F
- Phone: 603-622-3623
- Fax: 603-625-5483
- Address: 30 Canton Street, Suite 2, Manchester, NH 03103
- Phone: 603-577-4141
- Fax: 603-577-4399
- Address: 2300 Southwood Drive, Nashua, NH 03063
- Location: Third Floor (General Surgery)