The Section of Hospital Medicine at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is offering a 12-month Advanced Practice Provider (APP) fellowship opportunity for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. Fellows will take their career to the next level of care by being fully integrated with the Advance Practice Provider team at our academic medical center in Lebanon, New Hampshire. Didactic learning opportunities will be offered throughout the program and used to help establish a strong foundation in caring for complex, acutely ill patients. The faculty at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center strives to promote excellence in developing the next generation of Advanced Practice Providers through a robust hands-on learning environment paired with the didactic and clinical education.
Program graduates will:
- Gain the foundational knowledge to be successful in Hospital Medicine
- Improve triage ability within a busy Hospital Medicine section
- Care for the most complicated patients in the region
- Have the leadership opportunities within an interdisciplinary team
- Upon successful completion of the Hospital Medicine Fellowship, participants will receive a certificate of completion issued by the program, signed by the Medical Director, Program Director, and participating faculty.