Conditions We Treat
The following health information relates to conditions we treat at the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Program. Please refer to the following articles on our Dartmouth-Hitchcock Healthwise® Health Encyclopedia website:
- Parkinson's disease (PD): Topic overview of Parkinson's disease, including causes, symptoms, treatments, and how Parkinson's disease will affect your life.
- Parkinson-Plus Syndromes: Learn about Parkinson-plus syndromes, which are a group of neurological conditions that are similar to Parkinson's disease but have unique characteristics, including progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), multiple system atrophy (MSA), and corticobasal degeneration (CBD).
- Huntington's disease (HD): Overview of Huntington's disease and the genetic test to determine if you have the changed gene.
- Essential tremor (ET): Information about essential tremor (ET) and how it differs from Parkinson's disease.
- Tourette: Details about Tourette's syndrome, a hereditary neurological movement disorder that is characterized by repetitive motor and vocal tics.