Patient Support and Education
The Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Program is pleased to offer the following support services and informational resources to our community:
- Aging Resource Center lending library: The lending library includes books, pamphlets, CDs, and DVDs on a variety of health and caregiving topics.
- Event archive: View presentation materials from some past Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Progarm events.
- Movement disorders support croups: Support groups are available to provide information and aid to people with movement disorders and their caregivers.
- Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Program brochure (PDF)
- Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Resource Center: The Resource Center provides information, materials, programs, and other resources to help patients and their care partners manage their everyday lives, and to serve as a resource when they have questions or concerns.
- Related resources: See our list of Dartmouth-Hitchcock departments and other websites that provide additional information related to Parkinson's disease and movement disorders.
Subscribe to our e-newsletters
We offer two weekly e-newsletters:
Parkinson's Companion newsletter
The Parkinson's Companion newsletter is for people with Parkinson's and care partners. It contains information about the latest developments in Parkinson's disease research, and events in the New England region.
View a listing of newsletter articles categorized by topic, such as caregiving, exercise, and more.