COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
What can you do right now?
Register for myD-H
Review what our experts say
As Phase 1b of COVID-19 vaccinations are currently underway in New Hampshire. Phase 1b includes:
- New Hampshire residents age 65 and older
- New Hampshire residents age 16-64 with 2 or more high risk health conditions
Visit the State of New Hampshire website to schedule your vaccination, If you do not have internet access, call 2-1-1 to get help with registration.
After you register, the CDC’s Vaccine Administration System (VAMS) will send you an email invitation and link to schedule an appointment. The invitation will come to your email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam and junk folders to make sure it didn’t get accidentally filtered incorrectly.
New Hampshire residents, age 16-64 with 2 or more high-risk health conditions (PDF) (per the CDC guidelines and state requirements), are also eligible for vaccination as part of Phase 1b. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health is currently identifying patients who meet this criteria.
- D-HH will automatically submit all required documentation to the State to confirm your eligibility for the COVID-19 vaccine during this Phase 1b. Please note that this will not include the nature of your health conditions.
- You will receive an update in your myD-H account and/or via postal mail from D-HH after we submit your documentation to the State.
- The State of New Hampshire will send you an invitation via email link to schedule your vaccine, or you will receive a phone call if you do not have an email on file. The invitation will come to your email from email@example.com. Please check your spam and junk folders to make sure it didn’t get accidentally filtered incorrectly. Please note that it may take up to 5 days to receive this invitation from the State.
While we would like to vaccinate all our patients, due to NH State allocation requirements, we are unable to vaccinate residents from other states at this time. There are no exceptions for patients who receive their health care in NH, but live in other states. Please visit the information website for your state of residence for the most up-to-date information about vaccinations.
- Information about COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- D-HH is Open, Safe and Here for You
- Visitors to D-H Facilities
- Stay Strong. Masks On.
- COVID-19 Testing Information
- Webinars, Podcasts & Virtual Roundtables
- Educational Information
- Supporting Your Community
- Recent News Updates
- Information in Other Languages