Webinars & Podcasts
The COVID-19 pandemic presents each of us with different concerns and questions. Our multiple webinar series are designed to address some of the most common concerns, experiences and questions in our regions.
The Cure Podcast
The Cure discusses diagnosis, management, and prevention of COVID-19. New episodes will be posted weekly addressing current issues with a goal of providing the most up to date information for both community members and clinicians. The information shared will have recommendations specific to the community we serve and aligns with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health policies and procedures.
Recovery webinar series
Learn more about what to expect when entering D-HH buildings, our enhanced cleaning procedures and other safety protocols we have implemented during our COVID-19 recovery.
Recovery topics included
- Clinical care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) and D-H Southern Region Clinics
- Clinical care at Cheshire Medical Center, Visiting Nurse and Hospice of New Hampshire and Vermont (VNH), New London Hospital, and Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital (APD)
- Environmental services and supply chain department adaptation at DHCM and D-H Southern Region Clinics
- Environmental services and supply chain adaptation at DHMC, Cheshire Medical Center, New London Hospital, and APD
Mental health webinar series
This series features Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine experts discussing the challenges and concerns of COVID-19 and social isolation.
Mental health topics included
- Focus on Parents of Infants Through Sixth Graders
- Focus on Parents of Seventh Graders Through College-Age
- Focus on High School Students
- Focus on Health Care Workers and First Responders
- Focus on Adults, Navigating Stress and Mental Wellbeing
- Focus on Seniors
- Families facing financial hardship
- Know and Tell: Supporting Families
- Information about COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- D-HH is Open, Safe and Here for You
- Visitors to D-H Facilities
- Stay Strong. Masks On.
- COVID-19 Testing Information
- Webinars & Podcasts
- Educational Information
- Supporting Your Community
- Recent News Updates
- Information in Other Languages