The following resources are provided to assist our community in locating information and resources about COVID-19.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers leading information about the U.S. response and guidance centered on COVID-19. Topics include:
- Symptoms & Testing
- If you are at higher risk
- If you are sick
- Travel guidance
- Cases and latest updates throughout the U.S.
Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD)
Situation maps are available from many resources. We recommend the World Health Organization situation or Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center status map:
National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) offers guidance on your risk of coronavirus infection and precautions if you are being treated for cancer.
Information in other languages
The Information in Other Languages page provides resources for non-English speaking or Limited English Proficient (LEP) community members, and American Sign Language (ASL) users.
State Department of Health
Please reference the State Department of Health for the state in which you reside for the latest local/state related information.
- Information about COVID-19
- D-HH is Open, Safe and Here for You
- Recovery Webinar Series
- D-HH Heroes
- Mental Health Webinar Series
- Visitors to D-HH Facilities
- COVID-19 Testing Information
- Pregnancy and Breast Milk
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Community and Employee Relief Funds
- Recent News Updates
- COVID-19 FAQs
- Additional References
- Information in Other Languages