The following resources are provided to assist our community in locating information and resources about COVID-19.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers leading information about the U.S. response and guidance centered on COVID-19. Topics include:
- Symptoms & Testing
- If you are at higher risk
- If you are sick
- Travel guidance
- Cases and latest updates throughout the U.S.
Situation maps are available from many resources. We recommend the World Health Organization situation or Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center status map:
National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) offers guidance on your risk of coronavirus infection and precautions if you are being treated for cancer.
American Sign Language video series
Resources for non-English speaking or Limited English Proficient (LEP) Community Members
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services notices and self observation guidelines
- Educational and "Stop the Spread of Germs" posters
- COVID-19 printable fact sheets in many languages
State Department of Health
Please reference the State Department of Health for the state in which you reside for the latest local/state related information.
- Information about COVID-19