A web browser pop-up blocker is a feature to prevent new internet windows from opening, and their general use is to block ads from interrupting you while visiting a page. Most browsers enable pop-up blocks by default but occasionally you may need to disable your pop-up blocker to allow important information, like the load for myD-H video visits, to open in a new window.
Disable pop-up blockers in browsers on your desktop or laptop
Choose the browser you will be using for your video visit and follow the instructions to disable pop-up blockers on your desktop or laptop.
- Open your Chrome browser.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the three vertical dots, then select Settings.
- Scroll to “Privacy and security” and select Site Settings.
- Select Pop-ups and Redirects.
- At the top of the menu, toggle the setting to Allowed to disable the pop-up blocker.
- Open your Firefox browser.
- Select the Menu button, then select Options.
- Select Privacy & Security.
- Under Permissions, uncheck Block Pop-up Windows to disable the pop-up blocker.
- Open your Microsoft Edge browser.
- Select the Settings and more (***) button.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security ( ) button.
- Under Security, move the Block Pop-ups toggle to off to disable the pop-up blocker.
Internet Explorer 11
- Open your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
- Click the Tools (or "gear") icon at the top right of your browser.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the Tools (or “gear”) icon, then select Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under the "Pop-up Blocker" section, deselect the checkbox next to Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- Click OK.
- Go to Settings, then select more > Settings > Privacy & security.
- Under Security, switch Block pop-ups to off to disable the pop-up blocker.
- Open the Safari app on your Mac.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites.
- Select Pop-up Windows.
- Use the "When visiting other websites" drop- menu and select Allow to disable the pop-up blocker.
Disable pop-up block on your iPhone/iOS device
Safari for iOS
- On your iOS device, open the Settings menu.
- Select Safari.
- Slide Block Pop-ups to off (white) to disable pop-up blocking.
Chrome for iOS
- On your iOS device, open the Chrome app.
- Tap More > Settings.
- Tap Content Settings, then tap Block Pop-ups.
- Turn Block Pop-ups off to allow pop-ups.
Disable pop-up block on your Android device
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- Tap More > Settings.
- Tap Site Settings, then Pop-ups and Redirects.
- Turn Pop-ups and Redirects on to allow pop-ups.