Our goal is to provide you with meaningful information to make informed decisions about your health and healthcare.
To help you stay informed about medical conditions, procedures, and to encourage you to ask more questions when you visit your health care provider, please refer to our Healthwise® Health Encyclopedia:
- Browse health topics to search for information about conditions, tests, and treatments.
- Check your symptoms to receive treatment recommendations based on the urgency of your symptoms.
- Use interactive tools to obtain health information based on your personal data.
- Refer to Learning Centers to explore topics about common health issues, concerns, and life-changing events.
- Watch a video to learn more about a condition or procedure or get help with a tough healthcare decision.
Healthwise information in Spanish
The Healthwise Health Encyclopedia provides health topics, videos, tools, and more in Spanish.
Note: The information provided in the Healthwise Health Encyclopedia does not replace the advice of a doctor. Before making any final decisions about your medical care, please talk to your doctor.