Is Virtual Urgent Care a good option for a workers' compensation injury or exposure?
A virtual care visit is not an option for Worker's Compensation care. If you are an Alice Peck Day or Dartmouth-Hitchcock employee and need to request an appointment as a result of a work injury or exposure as an employee, please contact Occupational Medicine:
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock: Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm: call 603-650-3850
- Alice Peck Day: Monday to Friday, 7:15 am to 4:30 pm: call 603-448-7459 or the Employee Illness Hotline 603-442-5933
If urgent care is required outside of these hours, seek care from your primary care physician or at an urgent care center. Follow up with Occupational Medicine during regular business hours.
What if I need emergency care?
If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go directly to your nearest emergency department
Other health visits may require an in-person visit. Below is a list of Emergency Departments and Urgent Care locations in our area:
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital Emergency Services, Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Emergency Department, Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Emergency Department, Windsor, Vermont
- New London Hospital Emergency Department, New London, New Hampshire
- Cheshire Medical Center Emergency Department, Keene, New Hampshire