Appointments and Referrals
Some health insurance policies require that you have a referral from your family doctor (primary care provider, or PCP) to make an appointment. Please review your health insurance coverage before calling for an appointment.
If you are a current patient, you may use myD-H to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record and more.
For referring physicians
To refer a patient for consultation in the Section of Podiatry, contact the DHMC Physician Connection Line at 1-866-DHMC-DOC (1-866-346-2362). You also may contact us at one of our locations directly.
- In Keene, Lebanon, Manchester, and Nashua, our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- In Concord, our hours are Wednesdays, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Location and contact information
Cheshire Medical Center
- Phone: 603-354-6668
- Fax: 603-354-5483
- Address: 580 Court Street, Keene, NH 03431
- Phone: 603-224-5522
- Fax: 603-229-5085
- Address: 253 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301,
- Location: Lower level in the Orthopaedics Department
- Phone: 603-695-2998
- Fax: 603-695-2947
- Address: 100 Hitchcock Way, Manchester, NH 03104
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Phone: 603-653-6000
- Fax: 603-650-0668
- Address: One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756
- Location: Reception 4M (PDF)
- Phone: 603-577-4340
- Fax: 603-577-4370
- Address: 2300 Southwood Drive, Nashua, NH 03063
- Location: Level 3