Population health engages students in project-based learning opportunities. Project-based learning can build critical leadership and technical skills while strengthening your resume and your connections with potential future employers.
The following project-based population health internships are currently accepting interns:
- CHIP Metrics project (PDF)
- Communications for Substance Misuse Team project (PDF)
- Epidemiology Research project (PDF)
- Health Curriculum project (PDF)
If you see an opportunity of interest to you, contact the project director and let them know of your interest. For additional information, contact Gregory Crowley at Gregory.J.Crowley@hitchcock.org.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- New London Hospital
- Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire