Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
As educators and researchers, our clinical staff is knowledgeable in the latest advances in child and adolescent psychiatry. Through teaching and research, we are involved in the development of new treatments that address emotional, behavioral, or substance abuse problems. We also provide services to help young people transition to adulthood.
Many of our staff members have advanced knowledge, skills, and training in specific areas. As a result, we are uniquely equipped to handle medically complex situations, such as:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Developmental disabilities
- Effects of divorce on children and families
- Trauma and sexual abuse
To learn more, refer to the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry section on the CHaD (Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock) website.
- Department of Psychiatry Team
- Treatments and Services
- Patient Support and Education
- Mental Health Stories
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Appointments and Referrals