Neuroscience Center at Dartmouth
The Neuroscience Center at Dartmouth is a unique research group that focuses on the following areas in neuroscience:
- Cognitive and behavioral
- Molecular, cellular, and systems
The scientists in this research group increase our understanding of the nervous system function. This research can lead to improved treatments of central nervous system diseases and disorders. The researchers also share knowledge, train, and educate the next generation of neuroscientists.
To learn more about this research group, please refer to the Neuroscience Center at Dartmouth website.
- Department of Psychiatry Team
- Treatments and Services
- Patient Support and Education
- Mental Health Stories
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Appointments and Referrals