Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
The Department of Psychiatry is conducting research in post-traumatic stress disorder in the following areas:
- Dartmouth Trauma Interventions Research Center: The Center is developing, disseminating, and evaluating effective treatments for trauma-related disorders, with a special focus on working within state agencies, community mental health systems and other institutions in New Hampshire.
- Trauma and trauma-related disorders: Because of the prevalence of trauma and its serious consequences, trauma-related disorders are a major area of clinical and research interest for the Department of Psychiatry.
- National Center for PTSD (Executive Division): The mission of NCPTSD is to advance the clinical care and social welfare of America's veterans and others who have experienced trauma, or who suffer from PTSD, through research, education, and training in the science, diagnosis, and treatment of PTSD and trauma-related disorders.
- Center for Technology and Behavioral Health: The goal of the Center is to use existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders.
- Services at DHMC
- Services at NH Hospital
- Services at WRJ Veterans Administration
- Services at West Central Behavioral Health
- Glossary of Terms
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trials
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Patient-Oriented Cancer Survivorship
- Mood Disorders
- Neuroscience Center at Dartmouth
- Our Team