Treatments and Services
We offer evidence-based clinical services within the Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) system. The majority of our services are available at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
To ensure that everyone receives the services they need, we work with many community mental health centers in the region. We also maintain information about resources throughout the state of New Hampshire.
Within the D-H system, we provide both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric care for adults and children.
Learn more about our treatments and services:
- Addiction Treatment Program provides state-of-the-art evaluation, treatment, and referral services for people seeking help for substance use and related disorders, such as Moms in Recovery.
- Adult Psychiatry provides diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of mental disorders affecting adults.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry evaluates and treats developmental, behavioral, emotional, and mental disorders affecting children, adolescents, and their families.
- Mood Disorders and Interventional Psychiatry provides evaluation, treatment, and study of mood disorders.
- Department of Psychiatry Team
- Treatments and Services
- Patient Support and Education
- Mental Health Stories
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Appointments and Referrals