After Your Mammogram
Benefits of 3-D mammography include:
- Earlier detection of breast cancers that may otherwise be hidden by overlying tissue.
- Greater accuracy in identifying the shape and location of abnormalities.
- Fewer callbacks and helps distinguish harmless abnormalities from real cancers.
The 3-D mammography exams are recommended once you have discussed with your provider that the exam best meets your personal needs. 3-D mammography is offered at our Concord, Keene, Lebanon, Manchester and Nashua locations. Diagnostic breast biopsies for 3-D mammography can be performed at our Lebanon location.
- Diagnostic Tests and Procedures
- Imaging Systems
- Our Locations
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Healthcare Professionals
- Radiology Informational Pamphlets
- Radiology Teams
- Appointments and Referrals