Appointments and Referrals
Your primary care physician (family doctor or PCP), must refer you to the Radiology Department for any tests. You cannot set up an appointment on your own.
- Please make every effort to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled visit to allow time for registration as well as any needed paperwork. We will do our best to see you in a timely manner.
- Please notify us if you will not be able to attend your scheduled appointment or will be late.
If you are a current patient, you may use myD-H to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record and more.
For referring physicians
Please see our list of referral forms to refer a patient to our department.
Location and contact information
253 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
On the lower level
- Phone: (603) 229-5455
- On-call hours pager number: (603) 564-0468
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (in office), 2:00 to 5:00 pm (on-call)
- Sunday, 8:30 am to 1:00 pm (on-call only)
Cheshire Medical Center
590 Court Street
Keene, NH 03431
- MRI: (603) 354-6682
- Nuclear medicine: (603) 354-2354
- All other radiology exams: (603) 354-6580
100 Hitchcock Way
Manchester, NH 03104
Located on Level One of the West Wing
2300 Southwood Drive
Nashua, NH 03063
- Phone (X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI, CT, Digital Mammograms, DEXA bone density testing): (603) 577-4070
- Fax: (603) 577-4090