Research and Clinical Trials
The Department of Radiology supports research in medical imaging and image-guided therapies. This section highlights some of the larger, externally-funded, and cross-disciplinary research programs.
Our research brings together medical and scientific professionals from:
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC)
- The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice (TDI)
- The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center (NCCC)
- Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
Through this collaboration, we are a leader in many areas of medical imaging research.
A clinical trial is a research study in which people can participate. The purpose of a clinical trial is to study the effectiveness of a treatment, medication, experimental drug, or device.
The following is a list of clinical trials with which the Department of Radiology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is currently involved. Talk to your doctor to find out if a clinical trial is right for you.