Siemens Magnetom Espree (Open Bore MRI)
This new mobile magnet better serves our patients, particularly those with severe claustrophobia or large size (wide abdominal girth, or a weight limit that precludes examination in an ordinary magnet). The Espree MRI, a high-field 1.5 Tesla magnet, is more powerful and fast; it provides images with great detail and it has a significantly wider and shorter "bore" or opening.
The Espree MRI is available three days a week, on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Our traditional MRI machine is available one day a week.
- Diagnostic Tests and Procedures
- Imaging Systems
- Our Locations
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC)
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Healthcare Professionals
- Radiology Informational Pamphlets
- Radiology Teams
- Appointments and Referrals