Patient Support and Education
We recommend the following resources to help you learn about rheumatic diseases and find support.
- American College of Rheumatology: This informative website of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) has the latest research and disease information.
- Arthritis Foundation: This website provides general information about arthritis, events and program listings, resources by zip code, and up-to-date news.
- Lupus Foundation of America: Learn about this national organization and about current research, legislation, and the personal stories of other people affected by lupus.
- MedlinePlus: This comprehensive site, sponsored by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health, offers a medical encyclopedia, prescription drug and wellness information, and links to local, national, and international health resources.
- Scleroderma Foundation: This website provides information regarding research, education and local support for patients living with scleroderma.
- Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation: Find information about this condition, treatments, and ongoing research across the country.
- The Myositis Association: This organization provides education and support to those living with myositis.
- Vasculitis Foundation: This website offers a range of information related to various forms of vasculitis, including research, advocacy, fundraising, and health information resources.