In This Section
National Drug Take Back Day - Saturday, October 26
Drop off your unused, expired or unwanted medications at one of Dartmouth-Hitchcock's medication collection bins.
Look for the "Take Back" bin at these location:
- D-H Pharmacy at DHMC
- D-H Pharmacy at Centerra
- Dick Hall's House Pharmacy at Dartmouth College
Medications may include:
- Unused or expired prescription medications (including controlled substances)
- Over-the counter medications
- Pet medications
- All medications must be dropped off in a medication vial or plastic bag.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Retail Pharmacies cannot accept Schedule I controlled substances, illegal drugs, thermometers, inhalers, lotions/liquids, aerosol cans, syringes or needles, or hydrogen peroxide in the drug take back bins.