Manage Your Health Care with myD-H
With a myD-H account it has never been easier to manage your health care from the web or through the myD-H mobile app. It's free, secure, easy to use and available 24/7.
With myD-H you can:
- Communicate with your heath team.
- Review and print notes made by your provider during each appointment.
- Request, reschedule or cancel an appointment.
- Receive appointment reminders.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Receive lab or other test results.
- Complete any needed health information questions from home.
- View your account balances and make payments online using a credit card.
- Have proxy access to another person’s Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical record – your child, another family member or any other person, with proper legal documentation.
- Search our health library for information about medical conditions, diagnostic tests, prescription medications and more.
To create a myD-H account
Go to myD-H.org and follow the directions to set up an account.
To download the myD-H Mobile App for Apple® and Android™ phones:
- You need a myD-H account, if you don’t have one go to myD-H.org to set one up
- Next, follow these steps:
- Download the free MyChart application from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store (search for “Epic MyChart”).
- Select the MyChart Application.
- Accept the Apple or Android License Agreement.
- Select your location (New Hampshire or Vermont).
- Select "Dartmouth-Hitchcock myD-H" from the list of available health care providers.
- Log in using your myD-H account.