There is a national staffing crisis in healthcare. Here's what we all can do to help.
At Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health we are:
- Recognizing the value of our employees by raising rates of pay, including our minimum wage to $17/hour.
- Enhancing our benefits to be a place where people want to join and build their careers.
- Providing opportunities for professional development and growth, including access to education, at every level of the organization.
- Protecting the health of our patients and staff by requiring employees to be vaccinated and screening every visitor and patient at our facilities.
- Continuing our commitment to deliver advanced medical knowledge and services through highly personal, localized care.
Here is how you can help:
- Please get the vaccine—staying healthy takes the pressure off of our healthcare workers.
- Show patience and kindness to our staff—they are working hard to continue to deliver safe, high-quality care.
- Continue safety measures, like physical distancing and wearing a mask, to help control this pandemic.