To upload your COVID-19 vaccination card using your myD-H account:
- From the menu tab, scroll to the menu item COVID-19 under the My Record tab.
- Click on Enter Vaccine Details to display the COVID-19 vaccination questionnaire.
- Choose the manufacturer of the vaccine you were given.
- Follow the question prompts and answer all of the questions.
- Click on Add a Document. A new window will open to attach a copy of your vaccination card. This is just like adding a file to an email.
- When your card has uploaded, your screen will look like this:
- When you’ve added all the needed information, the “continue” button should be green.
- You will have a chance to review your information and make changes. If anything is incorrect, click on the blue pencil to make edits.
- When you are done, click the green submit button.
To open a myD-H account, request a code at myD-H.org. Click on the “create an account” button under the sign in to request an activation code.