Stories: About Cancer CenterIn This Section
- Connecting Caregivers to Each OtherNovember 17
A diverse team of specialists from Dartmouth and Dartmouth-Hitchcock are working with current and former serious illness caregivers in the region to design a novel, person-centered peer-to-peer support community.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Ovarian CancerSeptember 12
Advancements in ovarian cancer research offers new understanding about this disease, and new treatments.
- 38th Annual Prouty Breaks Record For Most Money Raised by Event DayJuly 18
The $3.3 million raised will support cancer research and patient and family supportive services.
- Losing a Loved One Doesn't Mean Losing SupportJune 27
Four strangers form a bond while caring for spouses with cancer, and form a tighter bond caring for each other during the grief of loss.
- Where Do Prouty Donations Go? Spring, 2019By Lara Stahler | May 16
Studies on post-weight-loss surgery diets, access to health insurance and a particular vitamin's valuable action in cancer treatment are underway thanks to research funds raised at the 36th Prouty.