Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- New Poll Shows NH Voter Health Care Reform Policy PreferencesJanuary 8
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health shares voter attitudes and discusses public health issues concerning early Primary voting states at Washington, D.C. event.
- Two Grant Awards Target Children and Youth Impacted by Trauma and Parental Substance MisuseDecember 20
Two recently awarded federal grants are helping Dartmouth-Hitchcock expand support for children and families impacted by trauma and parental substance misuse.
- DHMC Becomes Northern New England's First Accredited Pulmonary Hypertension Care CenterDecember 20
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Becomes Northern New England's First Accredited Pulmonary Hypertension Care Center
- Creating Brighter Life Paths for Young Adults with AutismDecember 20
Dartmouth-Hitchcock has been working to achieve successful employment for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder through its Individual Placement and Support for People with Autism Spectrum Disorders Program.
- Facebook Live: Diabetes Awareness MonthNovember 7
Joanne Conroy, MD, and Richard Comi, MD, will discuss advances in diabetes treatment, ongoing research, living with diabetes and approaches to prevent diabetes.
- D-H's Dr. Kari Rosenkranz Nominated for National Compassionate Caregiver of the Year AwardOctober 28
Dartmouth-Hitchcock surgical oncologist Kari Rosenkranz, MD, is one of six finalists announced this week for the 2019 National Compassionate Caregiver of the Year® Award