Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- Facebook Live with Joanne Conroy, MD, and Staci Hermann, PharmD, MS - Tuesday, January 19January 7
Conroy and Hermann will be discussing the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Nurse Practitioner Hillary Way Received First COVID-19 Vaccination at DHMCDecember 17
Hillary Way, APRN, who has been caring for COVID-19 patients in DHMC's Medical Intensive Care Unit throughout the pandemic, received the initial vaccination on Thursday, December 17, 2020.
- It's Here! Dartmouth-Hitchcock Received its First Delivery of Pfizer's COVID-19 VaccineDecember 16
A shipment of 250 doses of the vaccine arrived at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon Wednesday night, December 16.
- Congratulations to the 2020 James W. Varnum Quality Health Care Award RecipientsDecember 15
The Varnum Award, supported by the James W. Varnum Quality Health Care Endowment, recognizes Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) employees and volunteers whose work embodies a deep commitment to creating and sustaining an environment of high-quality care.
- COVID-19: Providing Care Where NeededNovember 11
With lower numbers of COVID-19 patients in our region, many D-HH employees were called upon to assist in areas of need, particularly hotspots like New York City and Texas.
- Visiting Nurse Association Finding New Normal in COVID-19November 11
Besides thinking about its staff recovery from COVID-19 challenges, VNH leaders are focused on how the organization will emerge from pandemic operations to a new normal.