Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- Dr. Joanne Conroy Named one of 50 Most Influential Clinical ExecutivesJune 17
Modern Healthcare magazine names Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and Dartmouth-Hitchcock CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, to their "Most Influential Clinical Executives" list.
- A Time Unlike Any OtherBy Dr. Joanne Conroy | June 2
Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, shares a message to staff and the public on the social unrest across the nation.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester Expansion UpdateJanuary 22
Richard Pizzi, CEO of Lavallee Brensinger Architects; Tom Goins, Vice President of Facilities, Dartmouth-Hitchcock; and former Senior Medical Director Steve Paris, MD, Dartmouth-Hitchcock, share an update on the D-H Manchester expansion.
- New Poll Shows NH Voter Health Care Reform Policy PreferencesJanuary 8
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health shares voter attitudes and discusses public health issues concerning early Primary voting states at Washington, D.C. event.
- Two Grant Awards Target Children and Youth Impacted by Trauma and Parental Substance MisuseDecember 20
Two recently awarded federal grants are helping Dartmouth-Hitchcock expand support for children and families impacted by trauma and parental substance misuse.
- DHMC Becomes Northern New England's First Accredited Pulmonary Hypertension Care CenterDecember 20
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Becomes Northern New England's First Accredited Pulmonary Hypertension Care Center