Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- Facebook Live with Dr. Joanne Conroy and Dr. Kari RosenkranzOctober 10
Dr. Joanne Conroy and Dr. Kari Rosenkranz will discuss breast health and what women should know at any age.
- Facebook Live with Ellen Flaherty, PhD, APRN, AGSF, Director of the Center for Health & AgingSeptember 12
The topic for this Facebook Live is on what everyone should know about staying healthy as we get older.
- We Hear You Series: Private Areas to Feed Your BabyAugust 6
DHMC and D-H Heater Road provide private areas for mothers to pump, breast or bottle-feed their babies.
- New Fit-Trail at DHMCAugust 6
A new one-mile 10-station outdoor exercise system is now available to patients, employees and the community.
- Let Others Know the Crucial Role Nurses PlayMay 9
During National Nurses Week-May 6 to 12-Sue Reeves, EdD, RN, CENP, D-HH System Chief Nursing Executive, asks nurses to help inform families, friends, colleagues, communities and legislators about the crucial role nurses play in our health system.
- We Hear You - Golf Cart at DHMCMay 6
Based on patient and visitor feedback, a golf cart is now available at DHMC to bring patients and visitors to their vehicles.