Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joins National Academy of MedicineOctober 20
The National Academy of Medicine has announced that Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, was among those elected as a regular member of the organization.
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Addresses the Annual Meeting of the American Society of AnesthesiologistsOctober 6
Conroy's Rovenstine lecture, "Vital Signs: Transforming 21st Century Anesthesia Practice," highlighted how the 21st century has been a transformative time for the practice of anesthesia.
- Expanded Academic Partnership to Meet Workforce NeedsOctober 1
D-HH and Colby-Sawyer College announced an expansion of its longstanding partnership aimed at supporting critical workforce pipelines across the D-HH system and elevating learning and career opportunities for Colby-Sawyer students.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO & President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Recognized with Paul Harris FellowshipBy Newsroom | September 23
Dr. Conroy was recognized for her service to the city of Lebanon and the wider service area of D-HH by the Lebanon, NH, chapter of Rotary International.
- D-H Honors Volunteers VirtuallySeptember 1
On Wednesday, August 26, Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Volunteer Services recognized the contributions of Joanna Celenza and Christopher Braley at the 2020 Volunteers Awards presentation.
- Ground Broken for Patient PavilionJuly 22
A groundbreaking ceremony was held Wednesday, July 22, for the new Patient Pavilion at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon.