Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- New Fit-Trail at DHMCAugust 6
A new one-mile 10-station outdoor exercise system is now available to patients, employees and the community.
- Let Others Know the Crucial Role Nurses PlayMay 9
During National Nurses Week-May 6 to 12-Sue Reeves, EdD, RN, CENP, D-HH System Chief Nursing Executive, asks nurses to help inform families, friends, colleagues, communities and legislators about the crucial role nurses play in our health system.
- We Hear You - Golf Cart at DHMCMay 6
Based on patient and visitor feedback, a golf cart is now available at DHMC to bring patients and visitors to their vehicles.
- Clinical Trials Awareness Day - Mon., May 20May 2
Clinical Trials Awareness Day is an opportunity to recognize the research community, along with research staff, who support and conduct clinical trials and research across the system.
- Two Honored at Annual D-H Volunteer Awards LuncheonBy Bonnie Barber | April 18
Volunteer Nancy Bassett received the Edith Amsden Award for Outstanding Service, while D-H Palliative Care physician Charles Whang, MD, was honored with the inaugural Anne-Lee Verville Award.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nurses Win Excellence in Nursing AwardsApril 16
Ericka Bergeron, Paul Hodgdon, Kathleen Broglio, Daniel Moran and Daisy Goodman have won Excellence in Nursing Awards from New Hampshire Magazine.