Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- Creating Brighter Life Paths for Young Adults with AutismDecember 20
Dartmouth-Hitchcock has been working to achieve successful employment for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder through its Individual Placement and Support for People with Autism Spectrum Disorders Program.
- Facebook Live: Diabetes Awareness MonthNovember 7
Joanne Conroy, MD, and Richard Comi, MD, will discuss advances in diabetes treatment, ongoing research, living with diabetes and approaches to prevent diabetes.
- D-H's Dr. Kari Rosenkranz Nominated for National Compassionate Caregiver of the Year AwardOctober 28
Dartmouth-Hitchcock surgical oncologist Kari Rosenkranz, MD, is one of six finalists announced this week for the 2019 National Compassionate Caregiver of the Year® Award
- Facebook Live with Dr. Joanne Conroy and Dr. Kari RosenkranzOctober 10
Dr. Joanne Conroy and Dr. Kari Rosenkranz will discuss breast health and what women should know at any age.
- Facebook Live with Ellen Flaherty, PhD, APRN, AGSF, Director of the Center for Health & AgingSeptember 12
The topic for this Facebook Live is on what everyone should know about staying healthy as we get older.
- We Hear You Series: Private Areas to Feed Your BabyAugust 6
DHMC and D-H Heater Road provide private areas for mothers to pump, breast or bottle-feed their babies.