Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- Clinical Trials Awareness Day - Mon., May 20May 2
Clinical Trials Awareness Day is an opportunity to recognize the research community, along with research staff, who support and conduct clinical trials and research across the system.
- Two Honored at Annual D-H Volunteer Awards LuncheonBy Bonnie Barber | April 18
Volunteer Nancy Bassett received the Edith Amsden Award for Outstanding Service, while D-H Palliative Care physician Charles Whang, MD, was honored with the inaugural Anne-Lee Verville Award.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nurses Win Excellence in Nursing AwardsApril 16
Ericka Bergeron, Paul Hodgdon, Kathleen Broglio, Daniel Moran and Daisy Goodman have won Excellence in Nursing Awards from New Hampshire Magazine.
- New Hampshire Magazine Recognizes Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health PhysiciansMarch 19
New Hampshire Magazine recognizes doctors from across the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health System.
- Facebook Live with Joanne Conroy, MD, and Joe Perras, MD - Mon., March 11March 5
Joanne Conroy, MD, CEO and President of D-H and D-HH, will talk with Joe Perras, MD, CEO of Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center. They will discuss how Mt. Ascutney's role as a member of the D-HH system makes a difference to our patients.
- Reinvent Yourself with a New Health Care CareerMarch 5
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Workforce Readiness Institute offers an alternative to traditional career pathways, with five training programs that launch meaningful careers in the health care industry.