Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- New Hampshire Magazine Recognizes Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health PhysiciansMarch 19
New Hampshire Magazine recognizes doctors from across the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health System.
- Facebook Live with Joanne Conroy, MD, and Joe Perras, MD - Mon., March 11March 5
Joanne Conroy, MD, CEO and President of D-H and D-HH, will talk with Joe Perras, MD, CEO of Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center. They will discuss how Mt. Ascutney's role as a member of the D-HH system makes a difference to our patients.
- Reinvent Yourself with a New Health Care CareerMarch 5
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Workforce Readiness Institute offers an alternative to traditional career pathways, with five training programs that launch meaningful careers in the health care industry.
- D-H Plastic Surgeon Leads 30 Medical Volunteers to VietnamBy Bonnie Barber | February 27
D-H plastic surgeon Joseph Rosen, MD, is leading 30 volunteers from D-H and hospitals and academic medical centers around the country to Vietnam for a medical and educational mission from March 1-15.
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Recognized by NH Business ReviewFebruary 14
Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President, of Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth-Hitchcock health was named one of NH Business Review's 2019 Outstanding Women in Business.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - September 2018September 26
This month's Joanne's Journal focuses on supporting causes.