Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- HOBSCOTCH: A Telehealth Solution for Cognitive Challenges in EpilepsyBy Elaine T. Kiriakopoulos, MD, MSc | July 12
HOBSCOTCH (Home Based Self-Management and Cognitive Training Changes Lives) is a telehealth behavioral program that targets memory and thinking problems in people living with epilepsy.
- Behind the MaskJuly 12
To help with patients about COVID-19 concerns as they come back for appointments, D-HH has launched a new video series, "Behind the Mask." This series shows the look and feel when visiting a D-HH location.
- D-H Event CancellationsJune 26
To avoid activities that could cause the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have made the decision to cancel, postpone or transition to virtual events all in-person fundraising, engagement or stewardship events through December 31, 2020.
- Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionJune 22
Our commitment is to ensure that the value of diversity is upheld in everything that we do for our patients, families, employees, visitors, the broader community, and all who contribute to the achievement of our mission.
- D-HH Physicians Named to Top Doctor's ListJune 18
As part of their annual "Top Doctors" list, 115 D-HH physicians in 57 specialties were recognized by New Hampshire Magazine.
- Dr. Joanne Conroy Named one of 50 Most Influential Clinical ExecutivesJune 17
Modern Healthcare magazine names Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and Dartmouth-Hitchcock CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, to their "Most Influential Clinical Executives" list.