Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- D-H Plastic Surgeon Leads 30 Medical Volunteers to VietnamBy Bonnie Barber | February 27
D-H plastic surgeon Joseph Rosen, MD, is leading 30 volunteers from D-H and hospitals and academic medical centers around the country to Vietnam for a medical and educational mission from March 1-15.
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Recognized by NH Business ReviewFebruary 14
Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President, of Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth-Hitchcock health was named one of NH Business Review's 2019 Outstanding Women in Business.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - September 2018September 26
This month's Joanne's Journal focuses on supporting causes.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - August 2018August 30
In this month's Joanne's Journal Digest she talks about the importance of sleep
- Joanne's Journal Digest - June 2018June 29
Joanne's Journal is a compilation of messages from Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President. Joanne's Journal reflects her thoughts and opinions on a wide variety of topics affecting our communities.
- D-H CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of 50 "Most Influential" Leaders by Modern HealthcareJune 19
Dr. Joanne Conroy was recognized for financial improvements, solid bond rating reviews and efforts to improve staff engagement and retention since joining D-H a little less than a year ago.