Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- D-H CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of 50 "Most Influential" Leaders by Modern HealthcareJune 19
Dr. Joanne Conroy was recognized for financial improvements, solid bond rating reviews and efforts to improve staff engagement and retention since joining D-H a little less than a year ago.
- Meg Seely Receives the 2018 Edith Amsden Award for VolunteersJune 11
Meg Seely was recognized for her service as a Patient and Family Advisor and Patient and Family Voices volunteer.
- Adolescents Can Now Access myD-HMay 30
Access to myD-H-Dartmouth-Hitchcock's online patient portal-increases health care collaboration between parents, teenagers and their providers.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - May 2018May 30
Joanne's Journal is a compilation of messages from Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President of Dartmouth-Hitchcock. Joanne's Journal reflects her thoughts and opinions on a wide variety of topics.
- Joanne's Journal Digest- April 2018April 30
D-H Health and Wellness introduces a new feature called Joanne's Journal, a compilation of messages from Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President of Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H).
- New Hampshire Magazine Recognizes 110 D-H and Member Physicians as "Top Docs"April 12
One hundred and five Dartmouth-Hitchcock physicians representing 44 specialties were named among the best doctors in New Hampshire, according to New Hampshire Magazine's annual "Top Doc" survey.