Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- Meg Seely Receives the 2018 Edith Amsden Award for VolunteersJune 11
Meg Seely was recognized for her service as a Patient and Family Advisor and Patient and Family Voices volunteer.
- Adolescents Can Now Access myD-HMay 30
Access to myD-H-Dartmouth-Hitchcock's online patient portal-increases health care collaboration between parents, teenagers and their providers.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - May 2018May 30
Joanne's Journal is a compilation of messages from Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President of Dartmouth-Hitchcock. Joanne's Journal reflects her thoughts and opinions on a wide variety of topics.
- 125th Anniversary of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital: Who's Mary?May 3
May 3, 2018, marks the 125th Anniversary of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, and we were curious to find out more about Mary Maynard Hitchcock.
- 125th Anniversary of Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalMay 2
All are invited to come celebrate this important milestone during two events to be held at DHMC on Thurs., May 3 and Sun., May 6.
- Joanne's Journal Digest- April 2018April 30
D-H Health and Wellness introduces a new feature called Joanne's Journal, a compilation of messages from Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President of Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H).