Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- 125th MHMH Anniversary: Remembering Dr. William Mosenthal: A Simple Idea from a Special SurgeonApril 17
As part of our celebration of the 125th Anniversary of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, we're going back into the archives to find stories that represent the rich history of the hospital.
- Celebrating D-H's Volunteers - April 16 to 20April 16
Volunteer Week, April 16-April 20, is an opportune time to learn about and celebrate the important roles volunteers play across the D-H system.
- New Hampshire Magazine Recognizes 110 D-H and Member Physicians as "Top Docs"April 12
One hundred and five Dartmouth-Hitchcock physicians representing 44 specialties were named among the best doctors in New Hampshire, according to New Hampshire Magazine's annual "Top Doc" survey.
- Editorial: The case for women executives and a second shortlist for Bezos, Buffett and DimonApril 6
Dr. Joanne Conroy, D-H's CEO and President, and Fawn Lopez, Vice President and Publisher of Modern Healthcare, the need to include more women executives in health care.
- Joanne's Journal - March 2018March 30
D-H Health and Wellness introduces a new feature called Joanne's Journal, a compilation of messages from Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President of Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H).
- Employee Engagement Action Plans - Showcasing CHaD's Pediatric SpecialtiesFebruary 22
In this series, we are highlighting departments who are successfully executing against their follow-up action plans from the Employee Engagement Survey that Dartmouth-Hitchcock conducted in 2017.