Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- 125th Anniversary of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital: Who's Mary?May 3
May 3, 2018, marks the 125th Anniversary of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, and we were curious to find out more about Mary Maynard Hitchcock.
- 125th Anniversary of Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalMay 2
All are invited to come celebrate this important milestone during two events to be held at DHMC on Thurs., May 3 and Sun., May 6.
- Joanne's Journal Digest- April 2018April 30
D-H Health and Wellness introduces a new feature called Joanne's Journal, a compilation of messages from Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President of Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H).
- 125th MHMH Anniversary: Remembering Dr. William Mosenthal: A Simple Idea from a Special SurgeonApril 17
As part of our celebration of the 125th Anniversary of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, we're going back into the archives to find stories that represent the rich history of the hospital.
- Celebrating D-H's Volunteers - April 16 to 20April 16
Volunteer Week, April 16-April 20, is an opportune time to learn about and celebrate the important roles volunteers play across the D-H system.
- New Hampshire Magazine Recognizes 110 D-H and Member Physicians as "Top Docs"April 12
One hundred and five Dartmouth-Hitchcock physicians representing 44 specialties were named among the best doctors in New Hampshire, according to New Hampshire Magazine's annual "Top Doc" survey.