Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- Addressing Patient Flow: Work of ACT (Access, Capacity and Transfers) CommitteeFebruary 22
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has taken a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach with the work of the ACT (Access, Capacity and Transfers) Committee.
- Inside Scoop: Justin M. Goehl, DC, MSBy Bonnie Barber | February 5
In our staff profile series highlighting the roles of individuals and their departments across the organization, D-H Today visits with chiropractor/primary spine care provider Justin M. Goehl, DC, MS.
- Provider Ambassadors: Angela Nelson, MPH, APRN, CNMFebruary 1
Angela Nelson, MPH, APRN, CNM, D-H Concord Obstetrics & Gynecology, shares her experience as a Provider Ambassador for Patient Experience.
- First Video Featuring Staff from D-H and AffiliatesJanuary 24
More than 600 staff in 12 locations throughout Dartmouth-Hitchcock and at affiliate hospitals and clinics were filmed for a new video series meant to celebrate the year ahead with the title song.
- An Unexpected CollaborationJanuary 23
DHMC's Radiology Team uses their CT scans to help for Saint-Gaudens National Hisoric Site in Cornish, NH, identify the carvings inside 16 historic plaster molds.
- Q&A with Dr. Joanne Conroy, CEO and PresidentJanuary 22
Dr. Conroy shares her thoughts about her first few months at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.