Stories: CHaD MattersIn This Section
- Severe Cases of Pediatric Type 1 Diabetes on the RiseMarch 3
Once fairly uncommon, Type 1 diabetes in children is becoming more frequent during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Planning the Ultimate StaycationMarch 3
With a little planning and creativity, your week away from work and school can be both restful and fun!
- The Ellen Show Welcomes Special Guests and CHaD Ambassadors, the Perry FamilyFebruary 22
CHaD Ambassador Elliot Perry shares on the Ellen DeGeneres Show his effort to raise funds for two new playgrounds in Lebanon and Manchester, NH.
- CHaD Ambassador Elliot Aims to Raise $121,000 to Build Two CHaD PlaygroundsFebruary 18
Elliot Perry is on a mission to raise $121,000 to get playgrounds built at CHaD in Lebanon and Manchester with his "121 Club" campaign.
- Teaching Children Diversity and InclusionAugust 2
It's essential to address children's natural curiosity and questions to help them learn, and to engage in regular conversations about diversity and practice inclusivity at home.
- Surviving Stay-at-Home Orders with Young ChildrenMay 19
"Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series provides strategies and tips for juggling responsibilities and maintaining health and wellness during this challenging time. This webinar focuses on parents of infants through sixth graders.