Stories: CHaD MattersIn This Section
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide PoisoningBy Debra Samaha, MPH, RN | January 29
The Injury Prevention Center at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (ChaD) in partnership with Safe Kids New Hampshire-a coalition led by D-H to keep kids safe-offers these tips to both prevent and identify carbon monoxide in your home.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tommy CoxBy Bonnie Barber | December 17
After suffering a traumatic leg injury from a boating accident, 16-year-old Tommy Cox comes often to say thanks to the DHMC providers, nurses and staff who took care of him.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.