Stories: CHaD MattersIn This Section
- Surviving Stay-at-Home Orders with Young ChildrenMay 19
"Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series provides strategies and tips for juggling responsibilities and maintaining health and wellness during this challenging time. This webinar focuses on parents of infants through sixth graders.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Seth CorbeilMay 18
After a serious fall off his bike, 12-year-old Seth Corbeil spent a few weeks in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at CHaD, right in the midst of COVID-19.
- Tips for Talking with Your Children about COVID-19April 2
Child Life Specialists from the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock offer these tips for answering your children's questions.
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide PoisoningBy Debra Samaha, MPH, RN | December 20
The Injury Prevention Center at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (ChaD), in partnership with Safe Kids New Hampshire, offers these tips to both prevent and identify carbon monoxide in your home.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Alliyah St. JulusOctober 2
Twelve-year-old Alliyah St. Julus, of Manchester, NH, waited most of her sixth-grade year for the chance to try out for the track team-despite living with sickle cell anemia.
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?