Stories: CHaD MattersIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Alliyah St. JulusOctober 2
Twelve-year-old Alliyah St. Julus, of Manchester, NH, waited most of her sixth-grade year for the chance to try out for the track team-despite living with sickle cell anemia.
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- Could My Child Have Asthma?By Dr. Marcus Shaker | June 26
Understanding what asthma is and how to manage your child's asthma.
- Bicycle Safety: See. Be SeenBy Jim Esdon | June 26
Riding a bike is a favorite summertime activity for children. Here are several ways to make sure your child stays bike-safe.
- Sports Injuries: Is Your Child at Risk of Overuse?By Dr. Keith Loud | April 1
The number of sports-related injuries is rising as the number of children who play competitive sports year-round continues to grow.
- Keeping Your Teen's Eyes on the RoadBy Chelsie Mostone | April 1
Here are some tips for helping your teen, and you, to not be distracted while driving.