Stories: CHaD MattersIn This Section
- Keeping Your Teen's Eyes on the RoadBy Chelsie Mostone | April 1
Here are some tips for helping your teen, and you, to not be distracted while driving.
- Summer Camps for AllApril 1
Children with complex care needs, such as diabetes, heart conditions and neurological issues can see benefits from attending summer camps.
- Providing Outreach and Education to Prevent SuicideBy Lisa Olney | April 1
CHaD's Injury Prevention Center working with other members of the New Hampshire Suicide Prevention Council to address suicide awareness and prevention.
- Say Goodbye to Needle Stick AnxietyMarch 31
The Helping Achieve Positive Poke Experiences program helps to reduce needle stick pain and anxiety for children.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tommy CoxBy Bonnie Barber | December 17
After suffering a traumatic leg injury from a boating accident, 16-year-old Tommy Cox comes often to say thanks to the DHMC providers, nurses and staff who took care of him.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.