Stories: EducationIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Project ECHO Delivers COVID-19 Information across New EnglandMay 12
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Project ECHO team provides COVID-19 information to participants throughout New England.
- Preventing Tick-borne IllnessesBy Dr. Antonia Altomare | April 7
Deer ticks (also known as Ixodes scapularis) carry more than Lyme disease. There are at least five infections one could get if bitten by a deer tick: Lyme disease, Anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, Borrelia miyamotoi and Powassan disease.
- Celebrating Black History MonthFebruary 7
During the month of February, we will be sharing stories of African-Americans who have contributed to the field of health care.
- A Safe and Compassionate PlaceBy Lauren Seidman | December 10
Barb Jones understands that the free programming provided by the Aging Resource Center is a tremendous value to the community, and that private individuals must do their part to see that it continues.
- Orthopaedics Residents Expand Horizons through India-D-H ExchangeBy Bonnie Barber | October 9
A unique exchange program between D-H and Sri Ramachandra Medical Center in Chennai, India, enables DHMC's fourth-year Orthopaedics residents to combine training with humanitarianism.
- Raising Suicide Prevention AwarenessBy Stephen T. Cole, PhD | June 29
Are you struggling with suicidal thoughts or are concerned about a friend or family member? Here is some information and resources that may help.