Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- We Hear You Series - Scooters at DHMCDecember 5
Thanks to grants offered by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Volunteers, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center has three battery-powered scooters available for patients.
- Reach Out and Read Program Advances Early LiteracyDecember 5
"Reach Out and Read," gives health care providers the opportunity to distribute books to patients and families to help promote early literacy, assess developmental milestones and demonstrate engagement techniques with your child.
- Healthy Holiday Cooking for FamiliesBy Tara Efstathiou, MS, RD, LD | December 5
Remembering that healthy cooking for your family is important year-round can be a challenge, particularly this time of year.
- Convenient Auto-Mail Order Service through the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Retail and Specialty Pharmacy ServicesBy Lisa Olney | December 5
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Retail and Specialty Pharmacy Services now automatically ships prescription refills with copays less than $500 to patients who use the Mail Order program.
- Preventing Slips, Trips and FallsBy John Kannis, Jr., MSPH | December 5
Slip, trips and falls are a major cause of injury not only on the job but also at home, out shopping and when doing leisure activities. Here are some tips to prevent injuries from a fall.
- Harvest PlatterNovember 21
Here's an idea for your next gathering with family and friends, create a harvest platter filled with fresh vegetables, nuts and fruit, and serve it with a White Bean Dip and Homemade Ranch Dressing.