Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- Supporting New Mothers: Postpartum Risk InterventionBy Heather Ann Martin, RMA | November 19
Integrating routine postpartum screenings during newborn checkups helps to identify mom's who are struggling.
- Identifying and Treating Non-epileptic SeizuresBy George W. Culler, IV, MD | November 19
While epileptic seizures and non-epileptic episodes appear similar, trained neurologists can recognize the subtle differences between the two.
- Celebrating the Holiday Season Safely this YearNovember 19
Here are some tips for making this time of year special during COVID-19.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Adam DumontOctober 20
Adam Dumont tells his story of a devastating motorcycle accident and the care he received at Dartmouth-Hitchcock to help him recover.
- Pumpkin Vegetable SoupBy Heather Wolfe | October 20
Pumpkin, a favorite fall decoration, is a nutritious vegetable rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. It's also a good source of potassium, vitamin E, fiber and many other nutrients.
- Hope for Depression Treatment: Non-invasive TMS Proving EffectiveOctober 20
A breakthrough non-medication treatment for depression, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), has proven effective in half of patients-providing symptomatic relief even when other treatments fail.