Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- Safe Antibiotic UseDecember 20
Did you know that taking an antibiotic for a viral infection won't cure the infection, keep other people from getting sick or help you or your child feel better?
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Prateek MohantyDecember 20
A family vacation to New England, turned into two-month stay at DHMC for Prateek Mohanty after being diagnosed with meningitis and ventriculitis.
- Tortilla PizzasBy Heather Wolfe | December 20
Here's a quick after-school snack or an easy dinner during the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
- Buckle Up. Every Trip. Every Time.By Chelsie Mostone | November 7
Each motor vehicle is built around drivers and passengers using their seat belts.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Jonathan Glass, MDNovember 7
D-H Dermatologist Jonathan Glass, turns to a colleague to treat his skin cancer using Mohs surgery.
- Cooking Up Health - Pumpkin Vegetable SoupBy Heather Wolfe | November 7
Pumpkin, a favorite fall decoration, is a nutritious vegetable rich in vitamin A and vitamin C and a good source of potassium, vitamin E, fiber and many other nutrients.