Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- NH Teens Tackling Critical Issues at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | April 5
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire shared their thoughts about some of the most pressing challenges teenagers face in the early 21st century during the Youth Summit 2019.
- National Drug Take Back DayApril 4
National Drug Take Back Day is Saturday, April 27. The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Retail Pharmacies invite you to drop off unused, expired or unwanted medications for disposal.
- Roasted Spring Veggies with Cannellini Beans and PestoBy Heather Wolfe | April 1
Celebrate spring by roasting up the first veggies of the growing season.
- Celebrating Patient Experience Week: April 22-26April 1
This is a time to celebrate all that our staff and providers do to help our patients feel a greater sense of ease when coming to one of our facilities.
- Prevention and Screening for Colorectal CancerApril 1
Colorectal cancer is one of the few cancers we can actually prevent. Lynn Butterly, MD, a gastroenterologist and researcher at Norris Cotton Cancer Center talks about the importance of prevention and screening for colorectal cancer.
- We Hear You Series - CHaD MenuApril 1
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Marketing team worked with the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Child Life Program to improve the inpatient menu for pediatric patients.