Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- Are You Ready for Winter Sports?October 8
Winter is right around the corner. Here are some exercises to help you get ready for skiing, snowshoeing and skating.
- Cooking Up Health - Granola BarsBy Heather Wolfe | October 8
Try these homemade granola bars for a healthier alternative to store-bought ones.
- Emotional Eating: Many of Us Do It. What Can We Do About It?October 8
The key to managing emotional eating is incorporating mindfulness, or awareness, into eating.
- Prevent Colds and the Flu - Wash Your HandsOctober 8
Erik M. Shessler, MD, associate medical director, Pediatrics, CHaD, offers these tips for preventing illness during the flu and cold season.
- Cooking Up Health: Spinach FrittataSeptember 12
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers this Spinach Frittata filled with vegetables, turkey sausage and black beans or chickpeas to enjoy for breakfast or dinner.
- D-H Adding Dental Care for Moms in Recovery in Upper ValleySeptember 12
A collaboration with Red Logan Dental Clinic is the most recent addition to Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery program's response to the ongoing substance misuse crisis and the needs of young mothers and children.