Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- Sports Cardiology: Screening and Treatment for College All-Stars to Active RetireesFebruary 22
Athletes of all ages are playing it safe with personalized screening and treatment services at Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Sports Cardiology Clinic.
- Should My Child Have a Cholesterol Test?February 19
A genetic disorder called "familial hypercholesterolemia," if left untreated, can lead to early heart disease.
- myD-H is Getting a New Look!February 2
With enhanced features and an intuitive design, using myD-H for your health, and those you care for, has never been easier.
- What Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women Should Know about Getting the COVID-19 VaccineFebruary 2
Many individuals are still deciding whether to get immunized, among them, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Sign-up for myD-HDecember 21
Use myD-H to communicate with your health care providers, request or change appointments, request prescription renewals, view your account and make payments online.
- Cooking Up Health - Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup MakeoverBy Heather E. Wolfe, MPH, RDN, LD, CHC | December 21
Fresh and full of fiber, this soup gets it's creaminess by using pureed white beans instead of cream.