Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- Giving Back to the Medical Community that Helped Save His LifeSeptember 21
Kevin Perron, the owner of Treefort Lifestyles, donated 6,000 medical-grade masks to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in appreciation for the care he was given as an infant.
- Sports Cardiology Clinic Supports the Unique Needs of AthletesSeptember 21
The clinic provides expert cardiovascular care for athletes at all levels of competition-including high school and college athletes, "weekend warriors" and older athletes who participate in competitive or endurance sports.
- Is it the Flu or COVID-19? Navigating the Upcoming Flu SeasonBy Jose Mercado, MD | September 21
It's important to understand the similarities and differences between these two respiratory viruses, and how you can protect yourself from contracting either.
- Nourishing Life through the Milk Bank/Depot at Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Women's Health Resource CenterSeptember 20
The newly opened Milk Bank/Depot provides pasteurized donor human milk to benefit babies in the Intensive Care Nursery and Birthing Pavilion at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Farmer SaladBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | September 20
Try this salad featuring salmon with hard-boiled eggs, potatoes, Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes and green beans. Add some of your other favorite veggies, and enjoy!
- A Healthy Body for Your Best Golf GameAugust 17
Follow these tips from Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Rehabilitation Medicine team to bring your summer game into the fall, or start playing when the leaves begin to turn.