Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- We Hear You Series: Private Areas to Feed Your BabyAugust 6
DHMC and D-H Heater Road provide private areas for mothers to pump, breast or bottle-feed their babies.
- Cooking Up Health: Summer Salads Featuring Grilled FruitBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | August 6
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers two summer salads featuring grilled fruit-Grilled Cantaloupe with Blueberry Vinaigrette, and Grilled Peach and Blueberry Salad.
- Is My Child Behaving Normally?By Dr. Nina Sand-Loud | August 6
Understanding whether changes in your baby's or young child's behavior is a normal part of child development or a sign of a development disorder.
- New Fit-Trail at DHMCAugust 6
A new one-mile 10-station outdoor exercise system is now available to patients, employees and the community.
- Complex Spinal Surgeries Now Aided by Robotic Surgical SystemAugust 6
The Mazor X System is now making complex spinal surgeries faster and safer at D-H, especially for those who have had more than one back surgery, have spinal deformities or have high body mass indexes.
- Treating Childhood ConcussionsBy Dr. Keith Loud | August 6
New research leads to a different approach to treating concussions in children.