Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- Spinach Salad with Blueberries, Goat Cheese, Almonds and Balsamic VinaigretteBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | May 24
Try this easy-to-prepare superfood-packed salad.
- Understanding MoyamoyaMay 21
Moyamoya is a rare vascular condition of the brain, which results in an increased risk for a stroke called a TIA or aneurysm, which can lead to short-term or permanent brain injury.
- Combating Period Poverty with Red BoxMay 21
D-H's Women's Health Resource Center makes available free boxes of feminine products through its menstrual product bank, Red Box.
- Making the Most of Your FoodBy Heather Wolfe | April 13
How can you make the most of the food that you already have in your pantry, freezer and refrigerator?
- Preventing Tick-borne IllnessesBy Dr. Antonia Altomare | April 7
Deer ticks (also known as Ixodes scapularis) carry more than Lyme disease. There are at least five infections one could get if bitten by a deer tick: Lyme disease, Anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, Borrelia miyamotoi and Powassan disease.
- Should My Child Have a Cholesterol Test?March 15
A genetic disorder called "familial hypercholesterolemia," if left untreated, can lead to early heart disease.