Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- D-H Adding Dental Care for Moms in Recovery in Upper ValleySeptember 12
A collaboration with Red Logan Dental Clinic is the most recent addition to Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery program's response to the ongoing substance misuse crisis and the needs of young mothers and children.
- Water - How Much Do You Need to be Drinking?September 12
The one-size-fits-all guide to drinking eight, eight-ounce glasses of water a day may not be the right amount for you.
- Shared Decision Making: Celebrating an Anniversary - and a New BeginningSeptember 12
To accommodate the needs of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to advancing the tools and expertise to support patients and care teams, the Center for Shared Decision Making will now be part of The Dartmouth Centers for Health and Aging.
- Our Patients. Their Stories: Dale Wade-WarrenSeptember 12
Dale Wade-Warren nearly died due to acute pancreatitis, respiratory failure and other complications that kept her in Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) for a year-and-a-half, off and on.
- Promising New Treatments in Headache ManagementSeptember 12
Nasal sprays, nasal powders and a patch are just some of the new therapies and medicines available for treating chronic headaches.
- Facebook Live with Ellen Flaherty, PhD, APRN, AGSF, Director of the Center for Health & AgingSeptember 12
The topic for this Facebook Live is on what everyone should know about staying healthy as we get older.