Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Spinach Salad with Blueberries, Goat Cheese, Almonds and Balsamic VinaigretteBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | May 24
Try this easy-to-prepare superfood-packed salad.
- High School is Difficult Enough-Now Add QuarantineMay 21
High school students were the focus of our third installment of D-H's "Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series.
- Combating Period Poverty with Red BoxMay 21
D-H's Women's Health Resource Center makes available free boxes of feminine products through its menstrual product bank, Red Box.
- Surviving Stay-at-Home Orders with Young ChildrenMay 19
"Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series provides strategies and tips for juggling responsibilities and maintaining health and wellness during this challenging time. This webinar focuses on parents of infants through sixth graders.
- Accidental Adult Poisonings Increase During COVID-19 PandemicBy Jim Esdon | May 17
Using disinfectant products the wrong way is causing an increase in accidental adult poisonings.
- Making the Most of Your FoodBy Heather Wolfe | April 13
How can you make the most of the food that you already have in your pantry, freezer and refrigerator?