Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Are You Ready for Winter Sports?October 8
Winter is right around the corner. Here are some exercises to help you get ready for skiing, snowshoeing and skating.
- Cooking Up Health - Granola BarsBy Heather Wolfe | October 8
Try these homemade granola bars for a healthier alternative to store-bought ones.
- Emotional Eating: Many of Us Do It. What Can We Do About It?October 8
The key to managing emotional eating is incorporating mindfulness, or awareness, into eating.
- Prevent Colds and the Flu - Wash Your HandsOctober 8
Erik M. Shessler, MD, associate medical director, Pediatrics, CHaD, offers these tips for preventing illness during the flu and cold season.
- Treating AFibOctober 8
A newer treatment called Cryoblation for an irregular heartbeat-atrial fibrillation (AFib)-helped helped Loriann Agan get back to having a normal, healthy life.
- We Hear You - Parking for your Appointment or Visit at DHMCOctober 6
A new electronic car counting system lets you know before you enter the garage if there is an available parking spot.