Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- National Drug Take Back DayApril 4
National Drug Take Back Day is Saturday, April 27. The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Retail Pharmacies invite you to drop off unused, expired or unwanted medications for disposal.
- Roasted Spring Veggies with Cannellini Beans and PestoBy Heather Wolfe | April 1
Celebrate spring by roasting up the first veggies of the growing season.
- Celebrating Patient Experience Week: April 22-26April 1
This is a time to celebrate all that our staff and providers do to help our patients feel a greater sense of ease when coming to one of our facilities.
- Prevention and Screening for Colorectal CancerApril 1
Colorectal cancer is one of the few cancers we can actually prevent. Lynn Butterly, MD, a gastroenterologist and researcher at Norris Cotton Cancer Center talks about the importance of prevention and screening for colorectal cancer.
- Joanne's Journal Digest April 2019 - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and GraniteOne Health Letter of IntentBy Dr. Joanne Conroy | April 1
Dr. Conroy answers questions about how the combination with GraniteOne Health will work.
- We Hear You Series - CHaD MenuApril 1
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Marketing team worked with the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Child Life Program to improve the inpatient menu for pediatric patients.