Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Joanne's Journal Digest February 2019- Bringing Innovation to LifeBy Dr. Joanne Conroy | February 7
It is important to us that we are able to translate our medical research discoveries into practical applications that can help our patients.
- Cooking Up Health - Roasted ChickpeasBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | February 7
Here's a healthy snack from Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program.
- Helping Your Teen Navigate from Pediatric to Adult CareBy Dr. Lisa Plotnik | February 7
Teach your child how to transition from a pediatric to an adult health care provider.
- We Hear You - Adding More Handicap ParkingFebruary 7
Based on patient feedback, we've added more spots for handicap parking.
- Exposure to Sugary Breakfast Cereal Advertising Influences Our Children's DietsFebruary 7
A new real-life study out of Dartmouth College shows that kids who were exposed to child-targeted TV ads for high-sugar cereals that were aired in the programs they watched were more likely to eat the cereals they had seen advertised.
- Facebook Live with Joanne Conroy, MD, and Mark Creager, MD - Wed., February 13February 7
Joanne Conroy, MD, CEO and President of D-H, and Mark Creager, MD, Director of the D-H Heart and Vascular Center, and past president of the American Heart Association, discuss what people can do to keep a healthy heart.