Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Teaching Children Diversity and InclusionAugust 2
It's essential to address children's natural curiosity and questions to help them learn, and to engage in regular conversations about diversity and practice inclusivity at home.
- Wildfulness: Nature's Cure for Stressed FamiliesAugust 2
With hiking trails in abundance in northern New England, families can get an early start on building nature habits.
- Blueberry-Banana Fruit LeatherBy Heather Wolfe | July 31
Fruit leathers are homemade fruit rolls. Making your own saves money, uses less sugar and allows you to create your own flavor combinations.
- Supporting Older Children during COVID-19 RestrictionsJuly 31
Pediatrician Kimberly Gifford, MD, and Susan Pullen, LSCW, D-H, discussed best practices for guiding older children through physical distancing, remote learning and maintaining healthy habits.
- Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19: Safeguarding our SeniorsJuly 12
"Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series provides strategies and tips for juggling responsibilities and maintaining health and wellness during this challenging time. This webinar focuses on keeping our seniors safe.
- Grilled Cantaloupe Salad with Blueberry Ginger VinaigretteBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | July 12
Try this refreshing summer salad cantaloupe-either grilled or not-with a vinaigrette using fresh blueberries and ginger.