Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Cooking Up Health: Summer Salads Featuring Grilled FruitBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | August 6
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers two summer salads featuring grilled fruit-Grilled Cantaloupe with Blueberry Vinaigrette, and Grilled Peach and Blueberry Salad.
- Is My Child Behaving Normally?By Dr. Nina Sand-Loud | August 6
Understanding whether changes in your baby's or young child's behavior is a normal part of child development or a sign of a development disorder.
- Treating Childhood ConcussionsBy Dr. Keith Loud | August 6
New research leads to a different approach to treating concussions in children.
- Water Safety TipsBy Jim Esdon | August 6
As you prepare to enjoy the water this summer, it's important to remember these safety tips to keep you and your family safe.
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- We Hear You Series: Reducing Noise for More RestJune 30
QuietPacs help patients create a quieter, more serene environment while in the hospital.