Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Michael Calderwood, MD, MPH, Receives COVID-19 VaccineDecember 31
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Infectious Disease physician, hospital epidemologist and associate chief quality officer, Michael Calderwood, MD, MPH, receives his first COVID-19 vaccination.
- Winter Tips for Young DriversDecember 23
The winter break from school is a good time to talk with your teen driver about safe winter driving.
- Changes to Booster Seat RecommendationsDecember 23
Recent concern over when it's safe to use a booster seat is a good reminder to review all the guidelines for child passenger seat safety.
- Finding Family Fun, Even in a PandemicDecember 23
All the creative ideas that families are coming up with to have positive family time will pay off even after the pandemic is over.
- Sign-up for myD-HDecember 21
Use myD-H to communicate with your health care providers, request or change appointments, request prescription renewals, view your account and make payments online.
- Cooking Up Health - Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup MakeoverBy Heather E. Wolfe, MPH, RDN, LD, CHC | December 21
Fresh and full of fiber, this soup gets it's creaminess by using pureed white beans instead of cream.