Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide PoisoningBy Debra Samaha, MPH, RN | December 20
The Injury Prevention Center at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (ChaD), in partnership with Safe Kids New Hampshire, offers these tips to both prevent and identify carbon monoxide in your home.
- Safe Antibiotic UseDecember 20
Did you know that taking an antibiotic for a viral infection won't cure the infection, keep other people from getting sick or help you or your child feel better?
- Tortilla PizzasBy Heather Wolfe | December 20
Here's a quick after-school snack or an easy dinner during the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
- Facebook Live: How to Stay Healthy and Safe in the New YearDecember 20
Joanne Conroy, MD, and Nina Sand-Loud, MD, will share tips about how to stay healthy and safe in the New Year.
- Buckle Up. Every Trip. Every Time.By Chelsie Mostone | November 7
Each motor vehicle is built around drivers and passengers using their seat belts.
- Cooking Up Health - Pumpkin Vegetable SoupBy Heather Wolfe | November 7
Pumpkin, a favorite fall decoration, is a nutritious vegetable rich in vitamin A and vitamin C and a good source of potassium, vitamin E, fiber and many other nutrients.