Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Buckle Up. Every Trip. Every Time.By Chelsie Mostone | November 7
Each motor vehicle is built around drivers and passengers using their seat belts.
- Cooking Up Health - Pumpkin Vegetable SoupBy Heather Wolfe | November 7
Pumpkin, a favorite fall decoration, is a nutritious vegetable rich in vitamin A and vitamin C and a good source of potassium, vitamin E, fiber and many other nutrients.
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Participating in Clinical Trials - Is it Right for You?November 7
Konstantin Dragnev, MD, associate director of Clinical Research at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center, answers questions on how to approach your doctor about clinical trials and why they can be an important part of treatment.
- Are You Ready for Winter Sports?October 8
Winter is right around the corner. Here are some exercises to help you get ready for skiing, snowshoeing and skating.
- Cooking Up Health - Granola BarsBy Heather Wolfe | October 8
Try these homemade granola bars for a healthier alternative to store-bought ones.
- Emotional Eating: Many of Us Do It. What Can We Do About It?October 8
The key to managing emotional eating is incorporating mindfulness, or awareness, into eating.