Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Cycling Pain-FreeJuly 8
Avid cyclists, and D-H physical therapists, Matthew Geary, PT, DPT, and Laura Jorgensen, PT, DPT, have launched a medical bike fitting program to help keep cyclists pain free.
- Hot Cars and Heatstroke - Look before You LockJune 30
Heatstroke is the number one killer of children, outside of car crashes. Safe Kids New Hampshire offers these tips for keeping your child safe in cars during hot weather.
- Celebrate with Fireworks Safely - Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be ResponsibleJune 30
Here are tips for keeping you-and your family-safe during the most popular season for fireworks.
- The Power of Parental CPRJune 8
How many know what to do if their child's heart has stopped from choking, an accidental injury to the chest or from being submerged under water? Knowing how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), can save their life.
- Spinach Salad with Blueberries, Goat Cheese, Almonds and Balsamic VinaigretteBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | May 24
Try this easy-to-prepare superfood-packed salad.
- High School is Difficult Enough-Now Add QuarantineMay 21
High school students were the focus of our third installment of D-H's "Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series.