Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Combating Period Poverty with Red BoxMay 21
D-H's Women's Health Resource Center makes available free boxes of feminine products through its menstrual product bank, Red Box.
- Surviving Stay-at-Home Orders with Young ChildrenMay 19
"Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series provides strategies and tips for juggling responsibilities and maintaining health and wellness during this challenging time. This webinar focuses on parents of infants through sixth graders.
- Accidental Adult Poisonings Increase During COVID-19 PandemicBy Jim Esdon | May 17
Using disinfectant products the wrong way is causing an increase in accidental adult poisonings.
- Making the Most of Your FoodBy Heather Wolfe | April 13
How can you make the most of the food that you already have in your pantry, freezer and refrigerator?
- Safeguard Your Child's SightApril 3
Basic vision screenings are an important part of pediatric health care.
- Tips for Talking with Your Children about COVID-19April 2
Child Life Specialists from the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock offer these tips for answering your children's questions.