Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- We Hear You - Parking for your Appointment or Visit at DHMCOctober 6
A new electronic car counting system lets you know before you enter the garage if there is an available parking spot.
- Cooking Up Health: Spinach FrittataSeptember 12
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers this Spinach Frittata filled with vegetables, turkey sausage and black beans or chickpeas to enjoy for breakfast or dinner.
- D-H Adding Dental Care for Moms in Recovery in Upper ValleySeptember 12
A collaboration with Red Logan Dental Clinic is the most recent addition to Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery program's response to the ongoing substance misuse crisis and the needs of young mothers and children.
- Water - How Much Do You Need to be Drinking?September 12
The one-size-fits-all guide to drinking eight, eight-ounce glasses of water a day may not be the right amount for you.
- Shared Decision Making: Celebrating an Anniversary - and a New BeginningSeptember 12
To accommodate the needs of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to advancing the tools and expertise to support patients and care teams, the Center for Shared Decision Making will now be part of The Dartmouth Centers for Health and Aging.
- Combating Suicide with Proactive Community TrainingSeptember 12
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Community Health Improvement team offers a train-the-trainer program to provide Connect Suicide Prevention Education events in local communities.