Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Quick, Heart-Healthy Breakfast OptionsFebruary 13
Amidst the flurry of activity getting ready to go to work and children off to school in the morning, it can seem difficult to find time to make a heart-healthy breakfast. Here are some simple tips, even if you are on the go!
- Exercising Outdoors in the Winter and Your HeartFebruary 7
When the temperature dips into the single digits, outdoor activities can be a challenge, especially for those with cardiovascular disease, coronary artery disease or other heart problems.
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide PoisoningBy Debra Samaha, MPH, RN | December 20
The Injury Prevention Center at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (ChaD), in partnership with Safe Kids New Hampshire, offers these tips to both prevent and identify carbon monoxide in your home.
- Safe Antibiotic UseDecember 20
Did you know that taking an antibiotic for a viral infection won't cure the infection, keep other people from getting sick or help you or your child feel better?
- Tortilla PizzasBy Heather Wolfe | December 20
Here's a quick after-school snack or an easy dinner during the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
- Buckle Up. Every Trip. Every Time.By Chelsie Mostone | November 7
Each motor vehicle is built around drivers and passengers using their seat belts.